Welcome to the CACUSS Communities information page!
We hope to keep this page as a useful resource for Networks and Communities of Practice.
Update: March 2015
Open information sessions for emerging/potential communities within CACUSS will be held over the next few weeks. Please join us with your questions. See dates and times in the CALENDAR.
To the left you will find:
- Application for CoP/Network within CACUSS
- Tools/Resources (Communication/Webinars etc)
- Application for Financial Support for CoPs
- Connecting at the annual Conference
- Some general readings on Communities of Practice, links to important CACUSS documents
- Updated with 2016 important dates.