Here are some highlights of major projects that CACUSS is prioritizing in 2015-2016:
- Implement the recommendations of the Needs Assessment conducted in 2015, which focused on member professional development
- Hire a contract to develop a competency-based framework for the organization's professional development plan
- Conduct a needs assessment of the francophone student affairs community, and develop our capacity to serve new francophone members
- Hire a consultant to assist with the development of a technology plan to include web, AMS, social media, and e-commerce
- Provide an additional $15,000 per year for the next three years to support Canadian student affairs research, and develop and implement a research approach to student affairs in Canada
- Hire a curator to catalogue and develop relevant resource materials for the membership
- Call for proposals for CACUSS Monograph Series
- Develop tools and resources to support CACUSS Communities of Practice and Networks
For a link to the CACUSS Strategic Plan, click here.
Download the 2015 CACUSS Operational Plan here.
If you're interested in getting involved with any of these projects, or have some ideas as a member, please contact !