Canadian Student Health Data 2013
In June 2013, CACUSS published the largest amount of data ever collected on the health of Canadian post-secondary students.
More than 30,000 students, from over 30 Canadian institutions responded to the National College Health Assessment (NCHA) survey. The data garnered dozens of media interviews and information requests from across the country.
The data will help individual campuses, provincial organizations and government and others understand the health needs and concerns of this unique population.
Executive Summary: Canadian Reference Group
Full Report: Canadian Reference Group Data
- Ontario Province Reference Executive Summary
- NCHA-II_WEB_SPRING_2013_ONTARIO_PROVINCE_REFERENCE_GROUP_EXECUTIVE_SUMMARY.pdf (application/pdf, 134.7 K) posted at 11:57 AM, April 15, 2014
- Ontario Province Reference Group Data Report
- NCHA-II_WEB_SPRING_2013_ONTARIO_PROVINCE_REFERENCE_GROUP_DATA_REPORT.pdf (application/pdf, 571.4 K) posted at 11:57 AM, April 15, 2014
- British Columbia Province Reference Group Executive Summary
- NCHA-II_WEB_SPRING_2013_BRITISH_COLUMBIA_PROVINCE_REFERENCE_GROUP_EXECUTIVE_SUMMARY.pdf (application/pdf, 134.8 K) posted at 11:56 AM, April 15, 2014
- British Columbia Province Reference Group Data Report
- NCHA-II_WEB_SPRING_2013_BRITISH_COLUMBIA_PROVINCE_REFERENCE_GROUP_DATA_REPORT.pdf (application/pdf, 565.3 K) posted at 8:13 AM, April 11, 2014
- Alberta Province Reference Group Executive Summary
- NCHA-II_WEB_SPRING_2013_ALBERTA_PROVINCE_REFERENCE_GROUP_EXECUTIVE_SUMMARY.pdf (application/pdf, 134.8 K) posted at 8:12 AM, April 11, 2014
- Alberta Province Reference Group Data Report
- NCHA-II_WEB_SPRING_2013_ALBERTA_PROVINCE_REFERENCE_GROUP_DATA_REPORT.pdf (application/pdf, 565.2 K) posted at 8:12 AM, April 11, 2014