Mission, Vision, Beliefs
The Canadian Association of Disability Service Providers in Postsecondary Education (CADSPPE) is a national group of professionals committed to the creation of accessible, equitable and inclusive learning environments for students with disabilities.
Canadian postsecondary institutions are accessible, barrier free, equitable learning environments for students with disabilities.
- in inclusion and equality regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or ability.
- all students with disabilities have a right to access effective, affordable and timely support services.
- that support services must be accessible and student centered.
- students with disabilities have the right to access distinct and specialized support services.
- in universal access to the learning environment for all students with disabilities.