CACUSS is celebrating 50 years as an Association in 2023! We look forward to sharing all the ways we can celebrate together over the coming months. Keep checking back to learn more!
1. Provide opportunities to celebrate/commemorate that are inclusive and accessible.
2. Include multiple ways to engage past, present, and future members.
3. Student affairs professionals will gain/regain a sense of connection to CACUSS (affect).
1. Recognize the occasion with celebration(s).
2. Mark a significant milestone of our Association with a project/artifact that endures beyond 2023.
3. Commemorate the occasion in different ways throughout a defined period of time through a series of projects and events.
4. Engage members from across the country, at various stages in their career, with various connection points to CACUSS.
5. Take the opportunity to recognize the past (look back), present, and consider the future (look forward). Focus on highlighting milestones along the way.
6. Raise awareness of CACUSS outside of membership, commemorating the 50th across the PSE sector in Canada.
50th Anniversary Committee:
Chair: Sean Fast, McMaster University
Jennifer Hamilton, CACUSS Executive Director
Kathleen Clarke, Wilfrid Laurier University
Donna Hardy-Cox, Memorial University, Past-President
Juste Kagisye, University of Alberta
Adam Kuhn, University of Toronto
David McMurray, retired, Past-President
Roberta Mason, Royal Roads University
Jessica Pilfold, Simon Fraser University
Sara Rothman, University of New Brunswick
Leneque Wilson, University of Toronto