Sunday May 31st, 2020 - Wednesday June 3rd, 2020 | TORONTO, ON
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
The Annual Conference attracts:
- Senior University/College leaders including vice-presidents, deans and directors
- Campus mental health leaders and researchers
- Accessibility, student support, and student life professionals
- Students and emerging student affairs professionals
- Registrarial staff and University and College Registrars
We invite you to join other leaders from across Canada will meet to discuss policy, strategy and issues in post-secondary culture, as well as innovative ways to implement new ideas around student success on your campuses.
We look forward to the 47TH annual CACUSS Conference in 2020 and hope to see you in Toronto!
EARLY BIRD PRICING (Monday, February 3, 2020 - Friday, April 3, 2020) / REGULAR PRICING (Monday, April 5, 2020 - Friday, May 22, 2020)
(Prices do not include 13% HST)
- Welcome Reception - Sunday, May 31, 2020
- Conference Program - Monday June 1, 2020 - Wednesday June 3, 2020 (morning/afternoon break and lunch included)
- Closing Reception, Wednesday, June 3, 2020
**STUDENTS: NEW for 2020 - CACUSS acknowledges that it may be cost prohibitive for student presenters to attend and sometimes cost prohibitive for institutions to support student presenter attendance at our conference. In 2020, CACUSS will offer up to 12 one-day registrations for student presenters, pending successful review of their conference submission by the Program Review Committee in January 2020. Priority will be given to full time students and/or those enrolled until December 31, 2019. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CACUSS Members save $200 off conference registration prices! -
Join CACUSS today for this and hundreds of dollars of other membership benefits annually! - CLICK HERE to Join CACUSS Today!
Event cancellations must be received in writing (via email) no later than Friday, May 8, 2020. No refunds will be issued if the request is received after Friday, May 8, 2020.
Cancellations received prior to Friday, May 8, 2020 will receive a refund minus a $75 administration fee.
Pre-Conference cancellation fee until Friday, May 8, 2020 is $25.
In extenuating circumstances, your event registration can be transferred to another delegate. Transfer requests received in writing no later than Friday, May 8, 2020 will be issued to another delegate for a $20 administration fee. After Friday, May 8, 2020, registration can be transferred to another delegate for a $50 administration fee.
AFTER MAY 8, 2020 NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN