Facilitators/Faculty for 2020 CACUSS Student Conduct InstituteMarch 2, 2020
CACUSS is seeking expressions of interest for facilitators/faculty to help deliver the 2020 Student Conduct Institute taking place (tentatively) November 17-20, 2020 in Halifax, NS.
We are seeking professionals with a minimum of 5 years experience in student conduct or related areas. Ideally you will have experience teaching, facilitating workshops, and/or a background in adult learning and curriculum delivery.
Faculty will be expected to be onsite for the duration of the institute (3 full days). In addition, faculty will be responsible for preparation meetings scheduled via teleconference leading up to the institute.
Please submit a letter of interest that includes responses to the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a facilitator for the Student Conduct Institute?
- What skills, competency, and/or experience do you bring that would contribute to the learning experience of Institute participants?
- Describe the experience you have teaching/facilitating courses, workshops, or training programs.
The contract for facilitators/faculty will include:
- Complementary registration to the Institute (including meals provided)
- Travel (if required)
- Accommodation (if required)
Position posted: March 2, 2020
Letters of Interest due: March 23, 2020 to email@example.com
Please include a current resume.
CACUSS is committed to diversity and strongly encourages applications from racialized/persons of colour, women, Indigenous/Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and people of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
Applications from Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.