Demande de bourse du congress
CACUSS offers a number of conference registration bursaries to encourage our members to participate in the annual conference.
- Must hold CACUSS membership at time of application and membership must be current at time of annual conference
Consideration/preference will be given to members/applicants who fit some or all the following criteria:
- First CACUSS conference
- Active member of CACUSS
- Those who demonstrate financial need—i.e. are from departments or institutions with limited professional development budgets who would normally be unable to travel to the conference due to travel/geographical/or other budgetary related constraints
- Individuals from underrepresented regions or institutions that have lower participation rates at the CACUSS Conference (i.e. but not limited to Quebec and/or francophone institutions, northern or other geographically isolated institutions, community colleges etc).
- Indigenous or equity-deserving members of CACUSS
Format and What to Include:
- Complete and submit the attached application form below
The successful applicant will receive:
- Conference part or full registration for the 2023 in-person Conference
Please email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications are due by December 7th.
Applicants will be notified no later than December 21st of the results of their application. Successful bursary recipients will be recognized at the Annual General Meeting.