CACUSS supports Canadian Student Affairs professionals by developing a variety of resources directed at advancing the profession in Canada.
- Awards and Grants
- Conference Bursary - applications are due by February 15
- CACUSS Student Affairs and Services Competency Model
- NCHA--Health Data
- Publications and Webinars
- Also check out our YouTube Channel which houses a number of professional development webinars
- Job Postings
- Campus Mental Health
- Click here to find the Post-Secondary Student Mental Health: Guide to a Systemic Approach released in June 2013 by CACUSS and CMHA-BC.
- Membership Handbook