Academic Coordinator (Experiential Learning)
Fixed term, full-time
Institution: Bader International Study Centre
Deadline: December 10, 2021
Posted: November 25, 2021
The Academic Coordinator role sits within the Experiential Learning office. They will work assisting instructors with the planning of field studies and experiential learning activities for all year groups of undergraduate students.
Administration and logistics:
• To create itineraries for field activities under the guidance of the Assistant Experiential Learning Manager.
• To produce bookings and administrative documentation related to the experiential learning program.
• To maintain appropriate financial records for those field activities on which they take the lead support.
• To lead and accompany students on field study trips and tours within the UK; it should be noted this will necessarily involve non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
• To provide tracking, record keeping and administrative support.
• To comply with current Health & Safety at Work Law.
Field studies support.
• To work with the rest of the team in the development of the risk management plan for the term and supervise the application of risk management procedures for each activity.
• To participate in the regular evaluation and assessment of the termly plan for the experiential learning program.
• To assist in promoting a positive living and learning experience for students, both on campus and off.
• To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required.
Required application format: CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this position, by email to Dr Ruth Cereceda at email@example.com.