- I would like to purchase a CACUSS Membership but am unsure of which level I should purchase. Help!
We offer several different membership types available for purchase. Please click here to read more about which membership type may be the best for you.
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
To reset your password, please click here.
- What is the CACUSS membership year?
Memberships run from May 1st to April 30th each year. You may purchase a CACUSS membership at any point in the year; after September, they are pro-rated to reflect a 50% discount. The best time of year to purchase a new membership or renew a membership is February/March.
Early Renwal Bonus!! Current members who renew by March 15 will receive a special incentive. New or alumini members who purchase a membership in February/March will receive 15 months for the price of 12!!
- When does CACUSS membership renewal period open?
The CACUSS renewal period opens on February 1. If you are a new member, this means you may also register starting February 1, and will receive two additional months of member benefits at no additional charge.
- I purchased a CACUSS institutional membership, but will be leaving my institution before it expires. Can I transfer it to another member at my institution?
No, memberships are not transferable. However, should a person holding the primary/institutional membersip change mid-year, the new primary/institutional member will be added to the account for the purpose of maintaining a current institutional membership.
- How can I check if my institution has an institutional membership?
If you go to https://www.cacuss.ca/Join.html you can type in your institution name. If you are unable to verify this information, please contact email@example.com. Please note, even if your institution has a CACUSS membership, each individual is responsible for registering themselves as a CACUSS member.
The SSAO or senior Institutional designate at your institution must FIRST take out an Institutional membership before all other members at that institution get the Institutional member rate.
- I need to change my membership level. How do I go about doing this?
This can only be done by an administrator. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change your membership level. If you have already paid for one membership type, and would like to make the switch following, we can accommodate the payment difference.
- I am trying to renew my institution’s membership, but the website is telling me I am not the primary contact. What do I do?
Contact email@example.com or call 647.345.1116 to determine who is the primary contact of your institution. If your institution has already been renewed by that individual, then you do not need to renew for the institution, only yourself, at the additional institutional rate of $155.
If, however, you’d like to be changed to the primary contact in order to renew the institution, you will still need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will make the change. Once that is completed, you will be notified and be able to proceed to renewing your CACUSS membership.
- I am having difficulties updating our profile and removing individuals who are no longer with our institution.
The CACUSS Secretariat will be conducting a database clean up in the upcoming months that will be removing any expired members. While you may still see past members on your profile, they are not currently being billed for their membership under your institution. You may still see expired members in the database. If you would like to see a list of all current members at your institution, please let us know.
- I am having difficulties accessing members-only sites and/or logging in, but I know my institution’s membership is renewed.
Even though the primary contact renewed or purchased the institution’s membership at the $300 rate, each member must also purchase an individual membership under the institution for $155, as an additional member.
- I am renewing a large group of individuals from my institution. Can I get one invoice for them all?
Unfortunately, we do not offer the option of bulk invoicing. Each person must be paid for individually through their own CACUSS account, either by cheque or credit card. This allows members to ensure their profiles are up to date, and the flexibility of renewing at their convenience. We recommend that you have all your colleagues renew, and submit all individual invoices to your Finance/Billing department. An institution may send one cheque for all of its CACUSS members after they have gone onto the website and renewed themselves.
- Can I pay my invoice with a credit card?
Yes; we accept Visa and Mastercard. Once you log into your CACUSS account, there will be an option to click on My Invoice. You will see your invoices and be able to pay them online using your credit card.
- Unfortunately, I was late to renew my CACUSS membership and my membership is showing as expired. Can I still renew even though I passed the grace period deadline?
Yes! You can still renew your CACUSS membership even though you superseded the deadline. Simply login, and follow the renewal prompt that will appear in your browser.
We are available to answer any of your questions! Please contact our membership office at email@example.com or 647.345.1116