Call for Applications: CACUSS Networks and Communities of Practice Co-ChairsFebruary 16, 2018
Applications are now being accepted for the position of Co-Chair for the CACUSS Networks and Communities of Practice. Communities of Practice and Networks provide a space for CACUSS members to come together and share common interests, concerns, and goals. Communities aim to create and share knowledge, foster and promote relevant research, design and deliver programs, participate in advocacy, and/or support professional networking.
Each Community of Practice or Network is led by two Co-Chairs, who are responsible for liaising and communicating with members, representing the Community or Network at the Assembly of CACUSS Communities, and providing leadership for Community or Network activities, research, and/or advocacy.
If you are interested in applying to a Co-Chair position, here are your next steps:
- Review the list of Co-Chair vacancies below.
- Get more information about the Community or Network by reaching out to current Co-Chairs or the CACUSS Board or Staff listed below.
- Complete your application by March 15th and send it by e-mail to email@example.com (if you need another format or need help submitting your application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- While you are waiting for your application to be reviewed between March 15th and April 2nd, head to https://www.cacuss.ca/membership/index.html. In order to be a Co-Chair for a Community of Practice of Network, you must be a CACUSS member prior to the beginning of your term.
- You will hear from the current Co-Chairs regarding the outcome of your application by Tuesday, April 2nd.
If you have questions about the CACUSS Networks or Communities of Practice, you can contact any of the people listed below:
- The current Co-Chairs of your Community of Practice
- The CACUSS Secretariat: email@example.com
- Anne Bartlett, Director-at-Large, Communities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Glover, Director-at-Large, Communities: email@example.com
- Megan MacKenzie, Manager of PD and Member Engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Communities of Practice and Networks are seeking applications for the role of Co-Chair (term: June 2018 - June 2020)
- Aboriginal Student Services Assembly (NASSA)
- Academic Learning
- Accessibility and Inclusion
- Campus Mental Health
- Co-Curriculuar Record
- Digital Communications in Higher Education
- Equity-Seeking Groups
- Graduate and Second Entry Student
- Internationalization of Student Affairs
- Leadership Educators
- Orientation, Transition, and Retention
- Post-Secondary Counselling
- Research, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Student Case Managers
- Student Conduct
- Student Health and Wellness
- Student Peer Support Programs
- Students with Family Responsibilities