2020 CACUSS Conference Registration Now Open!February 6, 2020
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Registration is now open for the 2020 CACUSS Conference! CLICK HERE to complete your online registration and to take advantage of our Early Bird Pricing before Friday, April 3, 2020 at 11:59PM PST.
Together with our co-host institutions, Centennial College, George Brown College, Humber College, Seneca College and Sheridan College, we are excited to share more information about our 2020 Program! This year’s conference program embraces the theme of LEARN UNITE ACT. The 2020 CACUSS Conference is an exciting opportunity to :
- Meet and reconnect with friend, colleagues and other professionals across Canada and the world
- Engage with the new CACUSS Student Affairs and Services Competency Model and any specific competencies you are looking to explore and develop
- Connect with content and colleagues from any of the twenty-plus CACUSS Communities
- Learn, unite and take action – for your own growth, and to effect positive change for your students, institution, and field
Highlights of the 2020 CACUSS Conference include :
- Keynote Speaker Kim Katrin Milan, Human Rights Educator and Social Entrepreneur
- Big Ideas : Powered by PechaKucha and over 175 concurrent sessions
- Series of feature panel sessions including Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Career Resiliency
- Sponsor, Exhibitor and Poster Showcase
- Pre-Conference Session Series on Sunday, May 31 at the Delta Hotel
- CACUSS Closing Reception
For information regarding the keynote, various sessions, theme and more, keep checking the conference website.