Better Together - Renew or Join before April 24th!April 14, 2020
Renew or Become a CACUSS Member before April 24th!
Also receive 10% off CACUSS professional development offerings in 2020*!
- $75 Indigo Gift Card
- Free CACUSS Webinar Series in 2020 ($189 value)
- Free CACUSS Membership in 2021 ($155 value)
- Free Pre-Conference Workshop at CACUSS 2021 ($100 value)
- Copy of “Achieving Student Success” and “Serving Diverse Students” ($40 value each)
We are Better Together
Now more than ever we realize the importance of being able to connect with colleagues and learn from one another. We hope you are keeping well during these unusual circumstances. We understand the complex and changing nature of your work. And we are asking you to renew your CACUSS membership or join today to help continue advance important conversations and knowledge sharing.
Why Renew / Join CACUSS?
Here is just some of what CACUSS will be offering in 2020-21:
- Over 2 dozen professional development events and webinars, at a reduced or no cost to members. In 2020-21, we will offer an Institute on Project, Change, and Team Leadership, Institute on Strengths Based Practice, Student Conduct Institute, as well as several webinar series! Registration for some of these events is open now.
- Discounts on registration fees to CACUSS events including the 2021 annual conference ($200 in savings over the non-member rate);
- Special online programming (TBA) that would have been offered at the 2020 conference;
- Communiqué, the official CACUSS Magazine, catalogued archives and discounted CACUSS publications;
- Access to the Canadian Student Affairs & Services Competencies;
- A Community Engagement platform and opportunities to connect with communities and interest groups of your choice;
- A dynamic, member-driven catalogued resource directory with unique Canadian content and best practices;
- Our dynamic job board, where Institutional members receive up to 10 free postings each year and discounts on additional postings.
Individuals whose institution is NOT a full member of CACUSS are eligible for the Full Individual membership rate of $178/pp. If you wish that your institution becomes an institutional member of CACUSS, thereby securing a 15% discount on all individual memberships, we encourage the Senior Student Affairs Officer to take out an InstitutionalMembership, and then the rest of your colleagues will have access to the institutional reduced rate of $153/pp.
A reminder that our membership structure requires each individual at your institution to renew/join.
*some restrictions apply. You will receive a 10% discount code upon renewal or becoming a member.