- Must hold CACUSS membership at time of application and membership must be current at time of annual conference
Consideration/preference will be given to members/applicants who fit some or all of the following criteria:
- First CACUSS conference
- Professionals who are presenting at the conference
- Those who demonstrate financial need—i.e. are from departments or institutions with limited professional development budgets who would normally be unable to travel to the conference due to travel/geographical/or other budgetary related constraints
- Preference will be given to individuals from underrepresented regions or institutions that have lower participation rates in CACUSS (i.e. but not limited to Quebec and/or francophone institutions, northern or other geographically isolated institutions, community colleges etc).
- Indigenous or equity-seeking members of CACUSS are encouraged to apply.
Format and What to Include:
- Complete and submit the attached application form below
The successful applicant will receive:
- Conference registration
- Travel expenses are the responsibility of the recipient or his/her institution.
Please email the completed application form to email@example.com
Completed applications are due by February 15.
Applicants will be notified no later than April 1 of the results of their application. Successful bursary recipients will be recognized at the Annual General Meeting.
The committee will use the Rubric Document to adjudicate bursary applicaitons.