Session 1: Strengths Introduction
Monday, November 16, 2020
1:00pm-3:30pm ET (2.5hours with break)
Note you must register for this session if you have not completed the Clifton Strengths tool. It is in addition to the series.
Member price $79, Non-member price $119
- 2-3 staff-- 10% off (use the code Strengths10 at checkout)
- More than 3—20% off (use the code Strengths20 at checkout)
In this workshop, participants will be provided with a general overview of the CliftonStrengths® tool, understand their Top 5 Strengths, explore how to apply an EDI lens to the tool and individual results, participate in reflective activities and explore how their Strengths connect to their overall well-being. This reflective and interactive experience will allow the participants to engage with the CliftonStrengths® tool as it relates to their professional experience and work within higher education.
- Discussing CliftonStrengths® and positive psychology as a frame for well-being and success;
- Applying Signature Themes in their interpersonal, intrapersonal and career pursuits;
- Examining and contextualizing their 5 Signature Themes through their own lived experience.
Faciltated by Shari Walsh and Sara Wills, Senior Consultants, Pathways Education and Career Consulting. Read their full bio here.