Session 3: Employee and Team Engagement
Monday, December 14, 2020
In this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to review current literature surrounding a strengths-based approach to employee and team engagement. Following an in depth discussion on the current literature and its applicability to higher education, participants will take part in a reflective activity to explore CliftonStrengths® as it relates to employee and team engagement with direct applicability to their current professional employees/team. Participants will leave with resources and activities designed to help understand and promote strengths-based engagement for their teams (professional or student staff).
- Identifying how individual strengths fits into relevant theory, research and literature on employee and team engagement;
- Discussing how strengths-based engagement can enhance retention and well-being, with a particular focus on a higher education setting;
- Using activities and resources to promote strengths-based engagement for their own respective teams.
- 2-3 staff-- 10% off (use the code Strengths10 at checkout)
- More than 3—20% off (use the code Strengths20 at checkout)
Faciltated by Shari Walsh and Sara Wills, Senior Consultants, Pathways Education and Career Consulting. Read their full bio here.