Session 4: Strengths Based Program/Curricular Development
Monday, January 18, 2021
In this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to review current literature focused on strengths in higher education as it relates to program development and curricular design. Throughout this workshop participants will have the opportunity to analyze current literature and reflect on its applicability to their professional roles, higher education perspective and work on their [virtual] campus. Participants will be guided through a self reflection of CliftonStrengths® to explore opportunities for application at their home institution and within their own respective roles. Participants will leave with resources and tools to guide their program and/or curriculum development journey from a strengths-based lens.
- Discussing literature, research and theory that informs program development and curricular design, with a specific focus on applying a strengths-based approach;
- Using tools and resources to inform and enhance their program development and/or curricular design in the future;
- Examining the application of a strengths-based approach to program development and/or curricular design within their own role and respective institution.
- 2-3 staff-- 10% off (use the code Strengths10 at checkout)
- More than 3—20% off (use the code Strengths20 at checkout)
Faciltated by Shari Walsh and Sara Wills, Senior Consultants, Pathways Education and Career Consulting. Read their full bio here.