Session 5: Strengths and Flourishing: Wellbeing
Monday, February 1, 2021
In this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to explore in detail their top five CliftonStrengths® themes, as it relates to well-being and flourishing. Participants will be provided with current literature as it relates to well-being and flourishing, and will have the opportunity to reflect on how this well-being lens applies to their current roles and career goals. Throughout this workshop, participants will be guided through self reflection activities to explore how a strengths based approach to well-being and flourishing can be used personally, within their role at their respective institution, and in supporting the well-being of their peers and/or staff. Participants will also be introduced to a curricular approach to developing a strengths-based campus, highlighting vital touchpoints and learning strategies that are vital to both educator and student flourishing on post-secondary campuses.
- Identifying a campus-wide approach to developing a flourishing, strengths-based culture for post-secondary educators and students;
- Articulating how CliftonStrength® can be used as a tool to support educator and student well-being on post-secondary campuses;
- Applying their CliftonStrengths® themes to explore well-being in their current role and within their long-term career goals;
- Using a strengths-based lens to explore flourishing principles within their own work, their institution’s work and in the development of peers or staff.
- 2-3 staff-- 10% off (use the code Strengths10 at checkout)
- More than 3—20% off (use the code Strengths20 at checkout)
Faciltated by Shari Walsh and Sara Wills, Senior Consultants, Pathways Education and Career Consulting. Read their full bio here.