Registration for the New Professionals Institute is now closed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CACUSS is pleased to offer the second annual CACUSS New Professionals Institute (NPI), designed for those working in Students Affairs and Services at Canadian post secondary institutions. While designed with new professionals in mind, the New Professionals Institute is open to all professionals including those new to the profession, those with new or changing responsibilities, and academics or seasoned professionals looking to expand their understanding of core issues, competencies, and context of the student affairs and services profession.
The curriculum for the New Professionals Institute is designed using the CACUSS Student Affairs and Services Competencies. Participants can expect to develop core competencies in each of the eleven competency areas.
Date: November 4th - 8th, 2018
Location: Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, 6740 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, and experiential opportunities covering a broad range of topics and competencies from the CACUSS Student Affairs and Services Competencies.
- Opportunities to network with fellow new professionals, experienced colleagues, and Senior Student Affairs Officers.
- A capstone project, which allows for participants to put new knowledge and skills to use.
- Exciting social opportunities to build a network of colleagues from across the country.
- Access to an online community for ongoing sharing, support, and networking.
- Discounts on future new professional PD offerings!
Registration includes all course materials, 4 nights accommodations (single or double occupancy), breakfast, lunch, nutrition breaks, dinner on two days, and networking activities. Participants are responsible for travel to Niagara Falls, Ontario, parking, and two meals.
Early Bird registration (register before Friday, August 31, 2018):
Single room: $2249 + HST
Double room: $1949 + HST
Single room: $2449 + HST
Double room: $2149 + HST
Regular registration (September 1 - October 5, 2018):
Single room: $2399 + HST
Double room: $2099 + HST
Single room: $2599 + HST
Double room: $2299 + HST
Cancellation Policy: Event cancellations must be received in writing (via email to email@example.com) no later than Friday, October 19, 2018. No refunds will be issued if the request is received after Friday, October 19, 2018. Cancellations received prior to Friday, October 19, 2018 will receive a refund minus a $75 administration fee. Your event registration can be transferred to another delegate. Transfer requests must be received in writing (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org). Transfers are subject to a $20 administration fee.