The CACUSS Annual Conference attracts:
- Senior University/College leaders including vice-presidents, deans and directors
- Campus mental health leaders and researchers
- Accessibility, student support, and student life professionals
- Students and emerging student affairs professionals
- Registrarial staff and University and College Registrars
We invite you to join other leaders from across Canada will meet to discuss policy, strategy and issues in post-secondary culture, as well as innovative ways to implement new ideas around student success on your campuses.
We look forward to the 47TH annual CACUSS Conference in 2020 and hope to see you in Toronto!
Learn More: https://www.cacuss.ca/conference/index.html